63 Davenport Drive
Sunbury VIC 3429
Sold for $560,000
24th Mar at 2:30pm
Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)
InformationStatement of Information
Open for Inspections
This ONE is Simply PRISTINE
This fantastic family home set on a large block is immaculate and presents with an abundance of features inside and out! From the four bedrooms (master with upgraded en-suite) and 2 bathrooms, to the multiple living areas there is an abundance of natural light that embraces the home. The kitchen is centrally positioned and features, stainless steel double oven, gas cook top, dishwasher, an abundance of cooking space and overlooks the large decked and covered alfresco entertaining area.
* 4 Bedrooms - Inviting master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robes
* Spacious formal lounge upon entry
* Hard flooring
* Open plan central meals, kitchen and casual family living area
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Evaporative cooling & ducted heating
* Split system air conditioning,
* Gated double carport.
* 6m X 6.2m (approx) large workshop / man cave with roller door
* Double carport
* Set on a large landscaped block measuring 664m2 approx
With parks, schools, childcare, soon to be built shopping centre and easy freeway access on your door step this is a clear-cut case of moving straight in without a worry in the world.